Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Secret Ingredients



Not that I think it would be of any great interest to you but,

about a month ago

while digging through my frustratingly sad excuse for a spice cabinet

.....and by 'spice cabinet', I mean

dozens of ziploc-style,
sharpie marker labeled, or not labeled at all--

baggies.

Pathetic.  Baggies.

All shoved into my top cupboard.

Some closely resembling the marijuana....


It's a mess.

And most of the spices are older than the dinosaurs.

Eww.

And so ensues my newest endeavour:

Building a new spice collection.


New & only rule: NBA
~No Baggies Allowed~


Which brings me to the point of this silly post.


Yesterday, I made my best two discoveries yet....

.....And I know I'm not crazy cause even the lady assisting me at check-out
was equally enthralled by these two lovelies....



McCormick's Gourmet Lavender
&
McCormick's Gourmet Cocoa Chili Blend



I'm thinking cupcakes.

But then again,
I'm always thinking cupcakes:]








1 comments:

KOosterveld said...

haha youre too funny and I would love to try thoes cupcakes some time they sound like it would be yummy!!

Post a Comment