Thursday, March 17, 2011

(Pistachio pudding topped with fresh whipped cream)


Top o' the afternoon to ya!


When I was a just a sprout,
my mom used to make us green pancakes with fresh whipped cream

--all in the spirit of St. Patrick's Day.


And you know what-- it was fun.



I love festive jargon,

but too often don't feel I have the energy to tackle such ambitious ventures.



Well, my headcold must be subsiding
because today I awoke with a serious

and somewhat frightening

'take no prisoners' determination
to do something extra special
this St. Patty's Day.


With the help of my pal google

I believe I've come up with a menu
that would impress the shamrock out of any lad or lass.



Shamrock Stew found here.



Accompanied by a ridiculously healthybutthekidsdon'tknowit Shamrock
Smoothie found here.


And Jello's Pistachio Pudding topped w/
fresh whipped cream for dessert.



Magically delicious.


Irish Blessings to you all this St. Patty's Day :)






1 comments:

KOosterveld said...

sounds and looks sooooo yummy!! I want to come to your house!!!

Post a Comment