Thursday, August 2, 2012

15 + Weeks

Happy Summer, everyone!




Maybe you haven't heard...

We've a bun in our oven.

More specifically, a navel orange at this stage.




And we are very excited to say the least.


Aaron wants a brother.


Ava, a sister...
though she's told me she'd accept another brother if absolutely necessary.


James, another hockey player.


Myself, not to want to eat everything in sight.

            --Seriously guys.

And sadly, no bumpin' pictures yet.

I'm much too busy loathing this delicate 'inbetween' stage.

'Is that a baby in your tummy or did you just eat an entire buffet?'



Not to worry.

I'm sure to get over myself any day now.


And quite honestly, I'm rather enjoying myself along with my darling husband who so sweetly reads me my weekly What to Expect When You're Expecting update.


{Gosh, I love him}



So, yes.

That's me in a nutshell so far this summer.

Knocked up & flip floppin :)



4 comments:

KOosterveld said...

soooooo excited for you guys!! and Im with Ava I want a girl :) sorry James and Aaron ... I cant wait to see your fabulous buffet tummy :) I know youre going to look awesome like you always do :)

Grace Bradley said...

Oh Raquel!!! How very exciting!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you all! You sure do make pretty babies!! I miss you on facebook btw. ;-)

xo
Kate & Dirt
(Remember us?? LOL!)

Erin said...

Congrats you guys!!! What wonderful news!

Post a Comment