Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Crayfish Catching





Something I've never done before! We went out to St. Albert yesterday to see James' dad and hang out for the evening. After dinner, we took a long walk (good thing we happened to have our wagon in the truck!) to the creek to catch crayfish. It was too cool! In no time at all, we had a bucket of crayfish with little effort. 'Never seen anything like it! We also made a pit-stop for some kite flying and playground action.
So far, we've done a lot of really cool things as a family this summer-- Even the little jaunts have been memorable ones! The kids are really growing up fast! I'm trying my best to remember all these special moments with them, so I'm definitely liking this whole blog thing. The kids love when I read back the little stories I have written about our little ol' family and enjoy looking at pictures of themselves!



0 comments:

Post a Comment