Friday, October 9, 2009

Top 10 Things to Be Thankful For (In regards to today's Thanksgiving dinner)


























1. Family, of course! Goes without saying- Must be mentioned!
2. Answering the phone with 'Gobble gobble!'. Not sure when else you'd be able to get away with that...
3. A fridge full of leftovers. Yay! Easy fixin's for lunch tomorrow, and all week! (Poor James...).
4. Snowglobe-like snow. Many would complain that it's just too early for that-- But today, it was perfect.
5. Cute kids. Ours are the only grandkids on my mom's side of the family. It'd be a pretty dry party without some crazy kids running around! Can't wait for more- Kirst, Dust?
6. Cross-eyed pictures with my husband. They've not only grown on me, but I've come to expect them. Must have one for every occasion...
7. The Pope's Nose (For those of you who don't know what that is, tee hee, just message me and I'll fill you in ; ) Provides limitless laughter.
8. Luscious Four-Layer Pumpkin Cake
9. Layers. Desserts, shirts... Good things come in layers (It was brought to my attention my whole family was dressed in stripes and both desserts I brought were in layers as well: Seven Layer Jello & Four Layer Cake).
10. Oilers Hockey. It just wouldn't seem like a traditional Thanksgiving without some sort of sports game to watch after the feast.

Those are my top ten Thanksgiving Delights for 2009. Feel free to add your own highlights to the list!!

1 comments:

KOosterveld said...

thats awesome .. love it .. and i must say youre looking good love the picture of you and James even tho his eyes are crossed lol!

Post a Comment