Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Seven Hills- Not for the Faint of Heart


 
Also not for overbearing, over-protective, OCD-suffering mothers like myself, either.  Our first time tobogganing this year, we immediatly tackled the deathtrap exhilarating land known as Seven Hills.  I'm certainly no 'extreme sports lovin' type of gal, strictly due to the overwhelming anxiety and concern I harbor regarding the risk of injury.  So, it comes as no surprise to me that, naturally, knowing my fear for their overall safe-being, my kids would love this sort of thing.  They, and James, quite enjoyed themselves and I myself even ventured down the hill a time or two, not wanting to suggest the label of 'party pooper'.  We had fun.....  Good, scary fun ;-)!   

1 comments:

KOosterveld said...

aww looks like a great time!!! again wish we couldve been there!

Post a Comment