3. Ava's got her own important schedule as well. Swimming lessons began on Tuesday. From what I gather, getting the kids to successfully dunk their heads under water without fear or hesitation is the main focus of the 'Sea Turtle' class.
Maybe I should have signed up too.....
(Yea, she's crazy like that. Shera, Princess of Power!)
4. Lessons have been going so well we decided to reward the kids with a night at the movies. In hind sight, maybe a bad idea...
Warning to all parents:
Toy Story 3.
Great movie, however.....
During the movie, Ava broke into tears as the toys were seemingly coming to their (SPOILER ALERT) fire-y demise, stating 'I wanna go home and play with my toys!'?!
She also commented, in a mildly uneasy manner, on 'Big Baby' looking oddly similar to her own baby.....
Aaron kept us company in bed that same evening (the first in a long time) due to fear of the crazy-eyed, cymbal-bashing monkey.
'Do I frighten you?'
5. It was my eldest neph-y poo, David Jr.'s 2nd birthday last week, as well as my niece Nevada's 8th.
Happy Birthday kiddos!
Nevada & Me, Kananaskis. Luvs her :)
Baby Davey Jr.!
6. James and I finally watched the season finale of LOST.
You Should Know- I'm ashamed to call myself a fan having waited this long to watch the last episode.
Bad fan! Very bad fan!!
It was sad. I was sad.
James was equally depressed,
stating he was not sure he'd be able to attend work on Monday.
RIP Jack Shephard.
7. I received my Stella & Dot Soiree Earrings this week and they were just as lovely as a I had imagined...
8. We attended James' 10 year high school reunion.
Which made me wish I had attended my own reunion.
Which actually was cancelled due to lack of interest from a large number of my former classmates, including me (guilty),
......Which had me super relieved at the time.
I'm glad he/we went. No one likes regrets :)
9. Cray fishing is fun.
Until you fall in.
Just ask Aaron.
10. I've been stumped as to what to blog about these last almost two weeks.
I assumed nothing all that interesting had gone on.
I think maybe I was wrong.