Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Plumber's Wife?

It has been brought

 to my attention (thank you Mr.


 Commercial Plumbing Baltimore, sassy pants) that the given name


 of my 'family' blog is potentially a misleading title suggesting it


 actually be a blog/forum concerning plumbing, hence 'A Plumber's


 Wife's Life'.

While there's no doubt in my mind that he thoroughly enjoyed


my post, quote 'Nice post.',

it has lead me to thinking:

Why yes--I have been holding out on valuable plumbing goodies.


So from now on, I will try to delight readers, on occasion, with




helpful/fascinating/did-you-know tidbits all pertaining to the lou, or


 plumbing rather.

While I actually am a plumber's wife

my knowledge on plumbing is to say the least, limited.


Therefor my husband, I've so lovingly entitled 'Jim Plumb',

will be the source of all my random Plumbing 101 goodness.





And so, I leave you with this:


If it's yellow,
let it mellow.

If it's brown,
flush it down.


Kidding!  Kidding, KIDDING!!


Seriously, here goes.


Garborators:


ONLY INTENEDED FOR SMALL SCRAPS OF FOOD.  Not like


 the whole entire pizza my mom tried to shove into it last week.


And there you have it.
Helping solve the world's troubles,
one comment at a time :)






2 comments:

KOosterveld said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats awesome!! youre too funny!

Raquel said...

:) Thanks

Post a Comment