Thursday, June 17, 2010

School's Out

Today, I am feeling nostalgic.
Therefor, I made good use of the 1960's Picnik effect with my pics.

It is Aaron's last day of school today.
Just like that.
A whole year seemingly travelled at warp speed.

This is him on our way out this morning:



See what a whole years worth of education gets you?!
One outstanding young fella if I do say so myself.

Today is also Pajama Day, so no.....
I do not normally send him to school in funny green pants.



Thursday's girls were over this morning.

Here they are playing teddies in the BBQ box.
Also know to Aaron as his airplane.
That would be his artwork drawn all over with the exception of a few scribbled-on buttons he 'allowed' Ava to contribute.

Final thought:
These kids grow up too darn fast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment